Co-design Training : Improving the DPA
Co-design workshops and co-design capability building workshops with ADHC staff in Northern NSW.
- Co-design training with staff from FACS and ADHC in Northern Rivers region.
- 3 new service concepts co-designed with people with disabilities
- 3 new service concepts were implemented by ADHC staff after the workshop (Facebook community about DPA use, new reporting tool for DPA clients, new orienting materials for new DPA clients)
- Co-design workshop facilitation with service participants and staff
- Delivery of co-design tool-kit and training
- Diary study with service participants
- Delivery of documentary video about the program
The thing I liked most about the Co-design training was the way it encouraged an opportunity for service users like me to share their ideas with openness and honesty
– DPA Service User – Sticky Design Codesign Training Participant